注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

亮的星空

亮生于05年底,是全家的掌中宝、开心果!在雾霾城市中,我们一起寻找璀璨的星空。

 
 
 

日志

 
 

翻译:几米作品(17.8.11)  

2017-08-11 23:48:02|  分类: 英语征程 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
    前天亮翻译了几米的《谢谢你毛毛兔,这个下午真好玩》,晚上亮爸出差回家,终于能够一睹为快了。现将亮的大作对照如下,虽然一些地方的语法仍有所欠缺,望几米大神不要介意,毕竟这是一个小小读者的心意。

    ——动物园宣布关闭的那一天,我正在动物园。

    When the zoo says they will close the zoo, I was right in the zoo.

    ——听到这个消息时,所有的动物都哭了,我也跟着哭了。

    When we hear this news, every animal cry, and I cry with them.

    ——我记得第一次拜访动物园的那一年,我才五岁,坐在爸爸的肩上,在大象爷爷前面照了好多照片。

    I remember the first time when I visit the zoo, I was only five years old. I sat on Dad's shoulder and take many photos in front of Mr. Elephant.

    ——这里有我许多美好的回忆,但如今一切都将变得不同了。

    I have many good memories here, but all things are different now.

    ——才没几天,整个动物园就空荡荡的像座废墟。

    After a few days, the whole zoo was empty as it has never been here before.

    ——只剩下一只衰老的毛毛兔。

    There only left an old, old furry bunny.

    ——我住的地方瘟疫蔓延,邻居们都早早搬走了,现在,整个城市仿佛也只剩下我一个人。

    My village is ill. I feel lonely like the whole world was empty, only left me.

    ——我记得小时候,每个星期三的下午,风在吹,白色的窗帘,轻轻地飘了起来,毛毛兔总会准时来到窗外,吹着口哨呼唤我。

    I remember when I am young, in every afternoon on Thursday, when the wind is blowing the white dress high up in the sky, the furry bunny will come to my window, calling me.  

    ——我们常常一起走进森林里嬉戏。

    Always, we always play together in the forest.

    ——玩得忘了时间,忘了回家吃晚饭。

    We forgot the time, forgot to go back and eat.

    ——那时闻到的玫瑰花香,还一直深印在我心里。

    The rose we see that time still live in my heart.

    ——我们在星光下捉迷藏,我的影子变成了一个大巨人。

    We play hide and seek under the shinning sky, my shadow becomes an giant.

    ——这些快乐回忆你都还记得吗?……

    Do you remember those happy momeries?

    ——春天来时,满山的香气唤醒我。

    When the spring comes, flower's smell wakeup me.

    ——树林里的步道像琴键般跃动,传出轻快美妙的乐声。

    The road in the forest looks like a piano, making up beautiful music. 

    ——我们套住飞翔的云,在空中和风一起奔跑。

    We catch the cloud, and run with wind.

    ——翻滚的游戏百玩不腻。

    Turning game was always fun.

    ——你只要轻轻一跳,我就看不见你了。

    You just jump a little, and I cannot find you.

    ——好多秘密我只会让你知道,有些秘密我也记不得了。

    Many secrets I will only let you know, and many secrets I do not remember.

    ——那条神奇的小船,带着我们去想去的地方。

    That magical boat takes us to wherever we want to go.

    ——辽阔的大海寂静美丽,却让我感到害怕。

    The sea is huge and beautiful, but it let me feel scared.

    ——我们在草原上跳舞,高声尖叫,天空又清又亮。

    We dance on the grassland, screaming . The sky is bright and clean.

    ——我喜欢躺在樱花树下,等待花瓣像雪一样飘落,常常不知不觉地就睡着了。

    I love to lay under the flower tree, waiting for the flowers fall like snow. I often fall in sleep under it.

    ——现在,我已渐渐忘记花瓣轻触的美妙感觉,孤寂的夜里常常睡不着。

    And now, I gradually forget the feeling that the flowers touch my forehead. I can't sleep in the lonely night.

    ——这个冬天又湿又冷,而我们都老了。哪里也去不了。

    This winter is cold and cloudy, and we all feel old. We cannot go to anywhere.

    ——最近一直梦见小时候的我们,在空中疯狂地飞翔。

    I often dream about young us. We crazily fly in the sky.

    ——如果所有美好的时光都能重现,那该有多好。

    If all the wonderful memory could reappear, it will be best ever.

    ——雪愈下愈大了,亲爱的毛毛兔,你还有一丝力气带我离开这里吗?

    The snow is bigger and bigger. Dear furry bunny, can you take me out of here?

    ——我们飞起来了!我们真的飞起来了!

    We fly! We truly fly in the sky!

    ——我们真的一起飞起来了!

    We truly fly together!

    ——我看见美丽的乡村。

    I saw beautiful countryside. 

    ——我看见美丽的山河。

    I saw beautiful mountains and lakes.

    ——我看见美丽的大海。

    I saw  beautiful sea.

    ——我看见美丽的世界。

    I saw beautiful world.

    ——我看见美丽的家。

    I saw beautiful home.

    ——谢谢你毛毛兔,这个下午真好玩。

    Thank you, furry bunny, for this wonderful afternoon.

    ——我要大声的跟你说再见,再见,再见。

    I will say "Goodbye" to you in my largest voice.

    ——星期四的清晨,天还没亮,风在吹,白色的窗帘,轻轻地飘了起来。我对着朦胧的窗口,轻轻地吹起了口哨。

    In Tuesday morning, the moon is still laying in the sky when the wind blows, blowing my white dress high up to the sky. I call to the sky with a soft voice.

    ——今天将会是谁陪我去旅行呢?

    Who will go with me today?

    ——这一次,我要去一个更遥远的地方。

    This time, I'll go to a farther place.

     —— 这么多年以后,我仍然时常忆起那个星期三的下午,风在吹,白色窗帘轻轻飘了起来,毛毛免吹着口哨,呼唤我。“可以开始了吗?”没有说再见就离开的毛毛兔,我仿佛听见它这么说。

    After these many years, I still often remember that Thursday afternoon. The wind is blowing, and the white dress fly high up to the sky.  The furry bunny sing to me, calling me: "Can we begin?" The furry bunny didn't say Goodbye and left. It says so, I know that.

    ——《森林里的秘密》的小女孩,已成为一个老太太。孤单的城市里一颗孤单衰老的心。直到她在破败的动物园里再度和毛毛免重逢。老太太心中沉睡的小女孩被唤醒,梦境正要起飞。

    The girl in "Secret in the forest' already became an old lady. A lonely old heart in the lost city, until she found the furry bunny again in the empty zoo. A young girl lives inside the old lady's heart. An amazing dream is waiting to fly.

      (当亮爸敲完以上文字时,已经是午夜一点多了。然而亮爸却毫无睡意,为着亮那颗虔诚的心,她对几米作品的喜爱,让她主动翻译了这部作品。有这样的激情,何愁语文不成,何愁英语不成,何愁绘画不成!)

    翻译:几米作品(17.8.11) - frog - 亮的星空

  评论这张
 
阅读(74)| 评论(16)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017